Fresh apple juice made at home is unbelievably sweet and good. Pressing apples is a wonderful a family project with a very sweet reward in the end. You’ll probably be sneaking sips before the pressing is complete. Load crushed fruit into the barrel cage, ratchet down the press and the juice is squeezed out of apples, pears and grapes. The heavy-duty, powder-coated cast iron, double ratcheting head presses with more force and pressure which eases the labor. Even kids can help squeeze the apples. The 16-quart capacity cage sits on a stand with easy pour bottom spout to catch the juice. The base is enameled steel, 36″ tall x 21-1/2″ in diameter. The cage/barrell is hardwood and 11″ in diameter. Quicky and easy clean-up, one year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Quality and performance driven products for your home
- Tested for safety and health
- Provide a better quality of living for your home with Weston
- Simple and fun tool for the whole family
- Heavy-duty, coated, cast iron, double ratcheting head to press with greater pressure and ease
- Easy pour bottom spout
- Enameled steel base and hardwood construction
- 16-Quart cage capacity, dimensions of the Hardwood Basket is 14.5″ x 12.5″.