Essential for the experienced or novice wine maker wanting to learn and develop their wine making skills, this 18L or 4.8 gallon/19Qt. wine press is designed with stability in mind and is built for many years of long lasting, seasonal fruit pressing. A heavy duty cast iron screw rod with handles, allows the user to stand over the center of gravity for added pressure to extract more juice. Can be used to extract precious juice from grapes, plums, apples as well as all other fruits. The solid U.S. white oak basket is 10 in. diameter x 14.5 in. high, sits on top of a food grade, enameled coated steel base with pouring spout. Includes a split white oak pressing plate, 8 pressing blocks for higher juice yields and filter bag.
- 18L (4.7 gallon/19 quart) Capacity
- Solid U.S. oak wood basket
- Double cast iron handle with rubber grips
- Powder coated steel frame and base
- Instruction manual pulp filter bag included