A wild cherry that grows prolifically throughout Montana, the Chokecherry got its name because it doesn’t sweeten until after a frost. Montanans have used it for years to make their favorite syrup and jelly. This tradition, inspired our winemaker to marry this familiar flavor with local honey, and create a true Montana wine and the winner of our first gold medal. Serve slightly chilled.
- 2009 – Gold Medal (Taster’s Guild International Wine Judging)
- 2008 – Gold Medal and Best in Region Award (Northwest Wine Summit)
- 2012 – Silver Medal (Tri-Cities Wine Competition)
- 2009 – Silver Medal (Tri Cities Wine Competition)
- 2007 – Silver Medal (Indy International Wine Competition)