The Kegco Wide Mouth Glass Carboy is the ideal fermentation vessel! These glass jars do not scratch easily, making them easy to sanitize and preventing them from holding odors after fermentation. They are airtight and do not break down over time so if you handle them with care, they can provide decades of great performance. Unlike normal carboys, they have a wide mouth which allows you to reach all the way inside, making adding or removing ingredients and cleaning much easier. Stick your whole arm inside the vessel to reach all of the surface area with a cleaning cloth, ensuring bacteria has no place to hide. The screw top ensures that the cap stays on throughout fermentation and won’t slip out like a foamy bung! What’s more, a handy carrying handle make transporting the jar a breeze! Capacity: 4.75 US Gallon Max Capacity (4.25 Gallon to top line before bottle curves) Material: Glass Dimensions: 16.25″H x 10.5″W
- Easiest fermentation vessel to clean! Reach all the way inside!
- 4.75 U.S. Gallon (18 Liter) Capacity
- Does not scratch easily so it won’t hold odor or break down over time like plastic
- Red Plastic cap and carrying handle
- Screw on cap ensures a tight seal with no slippage