- With ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) ;Measuring pH Range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH; Resolution: 0.1pH; Accuracy: ±0.1 pH (20°C), ±0.2 pH
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 50°C (32 – 122°F);Calibration: manual, 1 point; Dimensions: 152 x 29 x 20mm (5.984 x 1.142 x 0.591 inch)
- Note：Calibration buffer for pH Value Adjustment only, use only when you want to obtain specific pH(pH 4.00L: to obtain certain acidity, namely lower pH; pH 6.86: to obtain neutual condition)
- Application: With a standard measuring range of 0-14 pH, the pH meter is great for a wide range of tasks. An affordable way to test your swimming pool, aquarium, tap water, or appliance water source, you can finally know whether the water you are drinking or using is acceptable for the application. It is also an excellent choice for basic measurements in a laboratory setting.
- Package includes:1 x Digital pH meter； 1 x Calibration Adjustment screwdriver; 3 x Batteries Included in pH Meter; 2×Calibration buffer powder； 1 x Carrying case; 1 x User manual;