Galileo Galilei discovered when a liquid’s temperature increases, its density decreases. His findings inspired these unusual and interesting thermometers with colorful spheres which rise and fall to indicate temperature. Galileo thermometers are crafted of glass and individually calibrated. The H-B Instrument® DURAC® 147C Galileo Glass Thermometer measures temperature from 16°C to 36°C, in 2°C increments, with an accuracy of ±2°C. It is individually packaged.
- Decorative functional thermometer is a great conversation piece perfect for the home or office
- Sealed glass cylinder contains a clear liquid and several glass spheres of varying densities that individually rise or fall to indicate temperature
- Temperature range of 16°C to 36°C; each of 11 spheres represents 2°C divisions
- Tag on the lowest sphere in the top group indicates the current temperature
- Height: 24″/Temperature Accuracy ±2°C