BTF Iodophor is an odorless and tasteless sanitizer that leaves no flavor or residue behind and is easy on the hands. You should know that lack of proper sanitation with regards to your brewing equipment can devastate your masterpiece. Take a moment and a few cents to know that your efforts are free of uncontrolled bacteria and yeast.The BTF Iodophor Sanitizer is a powerful sanitizer that reduces spotting, filming and streaking in warm or cold water (not for use in hot water.) This specially formulated liquid sanitizer is for use in the last tank and brewing sanitation. The low-foaming formula is superior to other brands of Iodophor for brewing. It is an economical concentrated solution – it only uses 1 tsp of solution per 1 1/2 gallons of water and requires only 1 minute of contact time to be effective.It is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production and certified by NSF as a sanitizer for food processing areas and shell eggs.What brewers are saying… “At Goose Island Beer, the cellarmen are constantly cleaning and sanitizing. We chose to use BTF Iodophor because it does not degrade our sanitizer bins and we are able to keep our parts out of trouble and worry about other issues.” Brian Taylor, Head Cellarman, Goose Island Beer Co.
- E.P.A. registered sanitizer.
- Low-foaming formula works great for manual or CIP systems.
- No Rinse formula is tasteless, odorless, acid-free formulation is safe for bottling lines.
- Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production.
- Certified by NSF as a sanitizer for food processing areas and shell eggs.