The PAL-10S is a digital hand-held compact refractometer to measure urine S.G. To operate it, simply place a drop of urine on the prism top and press the “Start”key. Then, the urine S.G. value will be displayed on the LCD instantly.
Calibrate with Water (water = 0.000 SG) and wipe clean with a cotton towel, and you’re ready to go!
You have highly accurate results in seconds!
This is a very powerful and simple to use unit that has the unsurpassed quality of Atago!
This is the Refractometer of Professionals!
* The PAL-10S is equipped with “Automatic Temperature Compensation”(ATC) for accurate measurements without recalibration after shifts in ambient working temperature (field use). The “ATC” range is 10’C-35’C
* The speedy performance of the PAL is amazing. Simply put a drop of a sample on the prism surface and press the START key. The Urine SG value will be displayed in just 3 seconds.
* Protection class of the PAL is IP65. You can rinse off the sample by running water on the sample stage. The design allows the user to easily wipe off the sample.
* The sample stage is designed to keep sample solutions from spilling out.
* The unit runs off (2) AAA batteries on a LARGE PRINTdigital LCD display.
* Scale Range: Urine S. G. 1.000 to 1.060
* Resolution: Urine S. G. 0.001
* Accuracy: Urine S.G. scale ± 0.001
* Dimensions: 55mm x 31mm x 109mm
* Weight: 100 grams/4 ounces
- Urine S. G. 1.000 to 1.060, Accurate to +/-0.001 SG, 0.001 SG Divisions
- Unsurpassed Quality of Atago!
- Professional Grade Clinical Refractometer
- Comes Factory fresh in a case with users guide and (2) AAA batteries