The American Educational Total Immersion Red Alcohol Single-Scale Thermometer measures temperatures from –20 to +110 degrees C and its total immersion design allows the bulb and liquid column to be immersed in the substance being measured. The thermometer has a red alcohol liquid column with a white backing for distinct readings, and a no-roll sleeve helps keep the thermometer in place. It is 300mm long. Total immersion thermometers are used in scientific and industrial applications to measure liquid temperatures.
Thermometers are used to measure temperature for various applications such as education, general purpose QC labs and research lab testing, and for biological process monitoring.
American Educational Products manufactures learning materials in math, science, and reading/language arts for students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12. The company, founded in 1986, is headquartered in Fort Collins, CO.
What’s in the Box?
- (5) American Educational Total Immersion Red Alcohol Single-Scale Thermometers
- Single-scale thermometer measures temperatures from -20 to +110 degrees C
- Total immersion design allows the bulb and liquid column to be immersed in the substance being measured
- Red alcohol liquid column with white backing for distinct readings
- No-roll sleeve helps keep the thermometer in place
- 300mm in length