The American Educational Partial Immersion Red Alcohol Double-Scale Thermometer measures temperatures from –20 to +110 degrees C/0 to 230 degrees F and its partial immersion design allows for immersion up to approximately 3″ from the bulb end. The thermometer is marked with a line that indicates the depth to which the bulb end can be immersed. It has a red alcohol liquid column with a yellow backing for distinct readings, and a no-roll sleeve helps keep the thermometer in place. It is 300mm long. Sold in a bundle of 5. Partial immersion thermometers are used in scientific and industrial applications to measure liquid temperatures.
Thermometers are used to measure temperature for various applications such as education, general purpose QC labs and research lab testing, and for biological process monitoring.
American Educational Products manufactures learning materials in math, science, and reading/language arts for students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12. The company, founded in 1986, is headquartered in Fort Collins, CO.
What’s in the Box?
- (5) American Educational Partial Immersion Red Alcohol Double-Scale Thermometers
- Double-scale thermometer measures temperatures from -20 to +110 degrees C/0 to 230 degrees F
- Partial immersion design allows for immersion up to approximately 3″ from the bulb end
- Red alcohol liquid column with yellow backing for distinct readings
- No-roll sleeve helps keep the thermometer in place
- 300mm in length