This compact, digital refractometer is designed to quickly and easily measure samples in a wide range of environments. It features automatic temperature compensation for samples and ambient temperature compensation. This allows the user to measure hot and cold samples in hot or cold environments. It features a wide measurement range that is typically not found in refractometers from 0 to 50% Brix.
The water resistant construction of this instrument allows the user to wash the meter off after use and the stainless steel sensor cup helps to bring sample temperatures closer to the meter temperature. This meter is compact and easy to transport in a pocket or on a wrist strap. It features a one-touch operation technique that is often found on far more expensive meters that accomplish the same results. The Alvital Refractometer has a high resolution of 0.1% Brix and an excellent accuracy of ±0.2% Brix.
- Great for the testing the sugars and dissolved solids in Fruits, Vegetables and Grasses
- Used in wine and Beer making to get just the right concentration of sugars
- Automatic temperature Compensation (high range), Anti-ambient light interface is more accurate in brighter environments.
- Small sample requirements of 0.3ml, gives results in 2 seconds with touch of a button.
- Wide range of 0 to 50% Brix, High accuracy of ±0.2% Brix, Hi temp range 5°C ~70°C (41°F~158°F)