Aginova is Pleased to introduce the Aginova iCelsius and Aginova iCelsius Pro, designed to extend iPads by employing a temperature probe to convert iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a digital thermometer. Available for download from the App store, the new product offering from Aginova can read the temperature, create graphs, set up alerts, store data and email graphs. A thermometer uses a liquid like mercury or alcohol to measure temperature which is provided as a Fahrenheit or Celsius reading. The Aginova iCelsius on the other hand reacts much faster to changes, which enables it to provide temperature readings rapidly. The Aginova iCelsius and iCelsius-Pro can provide accurate temperature readings up to the ranges of -22°F to 302°F (-30°C to 150°C) and can be used for various applications. The Aginova iCelsius Pro uses a 4″ stainless steel tip to report temperature readings through the iPhone / iTouch / iPad when the probe is in thermal contact with matter while the iCelsius uses a compact 1″ steel tip.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. 30 pin : for iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPad 3rd gen & earlier,iPod Touch 3rd/4th gen
- Display temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Can be Set up to call other phones when alarm triggers (iPhone only).
- Export graphs in Picture Library or as Email, CSV. New Features & sensors will soon be available (various ranges, humidity, etc).
- Temperature sensor and iOS app that dramatically extends the capabilities of your iPhone / iPad / iPod touch.
- Connects and powered through your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch dock connector.
- Intuitive real-time temperature measurements. Generate stunning graphs. Trigger alerts when alarm thresholds are crossed.