Blood Serum Protein: 0-12g/dl,
Urine Specific Gravity: 1.000-1.050sg,
Urine Refractive Index: 1.330RI-1.360RI
Ade Advanced Optics Clinical refractometer is specially designed for clinical usage and also intended for Veterinary. It provides veterinarians and clinicians with quick and accurate indication of vital fluid’s levels. The 3-in-1 scale design measures Urine Specific Gravity (SG), Total Serum Protein (SP) and Refractive Index (RI) in the same time.
Sturdy and light weighted Aluminum body
High quality and accurate testing result
ATC Compensation Range (i.e. Built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation System) from 10 to 30°C
Easy and very convenient to use
Comes with a case, calibration screwdriver, pipette and users guide
Min.Divisions/Accuracy: Blood Serum Protein: 0.2g/dl Urine Specific Gravity: 0.005sg, Urine Refractive Index: 0.0005RI
- Ade Advanced Optics Refractometer-Made by aircraft alluminun – 5 year warranty against defects
- This unit measures hydration of pets and people!
- The unit has Automatic Temperature Compensation (“ATC”)
- Blood Serum Protein+Urine Specific Gravity+Urine Refractive Index
- Comes with a case, calibration screwdriver, pipette and users guide