Since the introduction of Anna G. and Sandro M., we have all been waiting for a new element of surprise with corkscrew designs. Parrot is Mendini’s answer. The practical, pocket-sized sommelier-style corkscrew has been a delightful surprise and best-seller. Mendini once again has drawn out a whimsical shape that seems to make so much sense for this tool while making it practical and easy to grip.
- Sommelier-style corkscrew shaped and colored as a tropical parrot delights friends and family
- Crafted from chrome-plated zamak and polyamide; available in a choice of fun colors
- Measures 5 inches long and is easy to spot in any drawer
- Designed by Alessandro Mendini in 2005; comes in gift packaging with instructions; makes a great gift idea for any occasion
- Peruse the full stock of A di Alessi household items to find like-minded, whimsical pieces