A “creature-object” featuring a new outfit in new limited editions every year, this is Mendini’s umpteenth exploration of the theory that “form follows function”. It might also be his answer to the success of the “Anna G.” woman-corkscrew.
- Alessandro M. Corkscrew will have you scurrying with anticipation to open the next bottle
- Having achieved great success with his line of “Anna” household tools, Alessandro Mendini turns the creative lens on himself
- Designed in 2003; crafted of chrome-plated zamak and polyamide; available in a choice of fun colors
- Measures 8-1/4 inches tall and is certainly easy to spot in any drawer; handwash only
- Makes a great gift idea for any occasion; peruse all Alessi household items to find like-minded, whimsical pieces