Glass carboys are airtight, easily sanitized and do not hold an odor. They can be preferred to plastic buckets and plastic carboys because they do not scratch easily and do not break down over time. If handled carefully, a glass carboy will last decades while giving the same great performance for fermentations. Seal with a Small Universal Stopper or a standard 6.5 rubber stopper. Our packaging experts have worked hard to create the best packaging and handling methods for glass carboys, so that this product arrives safe and sound.
- Each carboy has a 5 gallon capacity
- Glass Construction will not scratch
- Requires a #6.5 rubber stopper or a Small Universal Carboy Bung
- Perfect for the Secondary Fermentation of Beer, Wine, Mead and Cider.
- A carboy carrier is recommended for moving a full glass carboy