Brix: 0 ~ 32%
Accuracy Brix: ±0.20%
Brix: 0.2 % Brix
Automatic Temperature Compensation System (ATC)
Traditional version: Using screw driver for calibration
Sturdy and light weighted Aluminum body
Item length: approx. 168 (L) x 39 (W) x 39 (D) mm (6.61 x 1.54 x 1.54 inch)
Item Weight: approx. 130 g (4.59 oz)
1pc pipette + 10pcs extra pipettes for free
Wine or Beer:
Use Brix readings to get wort sugars and help determine finished alcohol readings (for alcohol reading, best use in conjunction with a hydrometer). Fruits, vegetables & grasses:
Monitor and control sugar concentrations in foods, beverages, crops and plants, checking the “ripeness”of fruit in the field and verifying product quality after harvesting and/or controlling concentrations during processing and packaging to ensure product quality. Metalworking fluids:
Helps in maintenance of CNC coolants and water soluble drawing & stamping compounds and commonly used for controlling the concentration of various industrial fluids like cutting lubricants and flux rinsing compounds.
1 x Traditional Wort SG Brix Refractometer
1pcs extra pipettes for free
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Mini Screw Driver
1 x Protective Fabrics Pouch with White Box
- Dual Scales: Brix Scale , Full range 0 to 32% Brix scale with 0.2 % scale divisions.
- Sturdy and light weighted Aluminum body.
- Adjustable diopter (focusing ring).
- ATC Compensation Range (i.e. Built-in Automatic Temperature Compensation System) from 10 centigrade to 30 centigrade.
- High quality and accurate testing result. Easy and very convenient to use.