This is a HIGH QUALITY unit made of Aluminum and not cheap plastic!
*Top quality refractometer with 0-32% brix scale for measuring sugar related liquids- fruits and vegetables, fruit juices, wine, beer, soft drinks, jams, jellies, maple syrup
One BRAND NEW RHB-10ATC (0-10% Brix scale) Hand Held Refractometer in a blue, foam-lined hardcase. This model is handy for the testing of low sugar fruits and vegetables, Reamsian Bodily Fluids (per the Reams Biological Theory of Ionization), Maple Sap or for synthetic or semi-synthetic coolants. For machining and grinding coolants, please consult the Technical Data Sheet for appropriate concentration of fluid. This model is designed to give HIGHLY accurate readings with 0.10 Brix divisions (accuracy is +/- 0.10 Brix). This unit is TWICE as accurate as 0-32% models!
All RHB models use ambient light, no battery or power source is required. Models with the “ATC” suffix are equipped with “Automatic Temperature Compensation” for accurate measurements without recalibration after shifts in ambient working temperature (field use).
Included are: a pipette for dropping test fluids onto the prism (never dip the refractometer into the test fluid!), a mini screwdriver for scale calibration, and a Users Guide.
- Widely used for Raw Maple Sap testing and Synthetic or Semi-Synthetic Machining Coolants !
- Accuracy: +/- 0.10% Brix; Divisions: 0.10% Brix
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Sturdy design, made of sturdy Aluminum and not “carbon” plastic
- Included: pipette for dropping test fluids onto the prism; mini screwdriver and Users Guide.